Personal Insurance

Outside of our professional lives, we are still exposed to a wide variety of risks in our personal lives. Personal insurance is meant to cover these risks outside of work. This can include insurance for damage to or liability associated with one’s automobile or property and place of residence.

Your Local Personal Insurance Agent


Compare Plans

Your Zip Code

Your Email (Must be accurate to receive quote)

Contact New City Insurance

(888) 786-5839

We understand that it is important to be protected against all types of risks, whether personal or professional.

Automobile Insurance

Your car is part of your life. Automobile Insurance is a fact of life. Whether you own a commuter car or many collector cars, your cars need to be properly insured.

Not all automobile policies are created equal. Contact us today for a complimentary coverage review.

Homeowners Insurance

Your home is probably the biggest single investment you’ll make. Whether you own a townhouse or a single family home, your investment, possessions and memories require proper insurance protection.

Finding the right coverage terms and options for homeowners insurance can be a challenge. Not all policies are created equal. Contact us today for a complimentary coverage review

Excess Liability Insurance

Often referred to as an umbrella policy, excess liability insurance provides additional legal expense protection needed in case a judgment against you exceeds the liability limits of your existing auto and homeowners policies. Excess liability coverage increases your personal liability limits by adding protection to your current auto, boat, and homeowners policies.

Excess liability policies can often be attained at fraction of the price of excess limits on a primary home or auto policy. Contact us today to discuss excess liability insurance

Condominium Insurance

Condominium insurance fills in the gaps from condominium or Co-op Master policies, providing personal property coverage, personal liability, and other types of protection.

Not all condominium insurance policies are created equally. Contact us today to discuss condominium insurance

Renters Insurance

While your landlord likely has insurance coverage for the building in which you live, this coverage does not insure your personal possessions. Renters insurance covers your furniture and personal possessions. A renter’s policy protects you against theft, damage from such hazards as fire, lightning, windstorm, hail, explosion, smoke, vandalism, and water damage.

For more information on Personal Insurance programs, or to get a quote, please contact Eddie Soto at (619) 937-5772 or email esoto@newcityinsurance.com

Contact New City Insurance

(888) 786-5839

Why use a San Diego small business insurance agentWhy Use an Agent?
Expert advice with no additional cost.
Why use New City Insurance for your San Diego small business?Why New City Insurance
We employ industry leaders across all fields related to the small business.